Lettings Services and Charges
We at Fairdeal Properties like to keep things simple.
Additionally we like to take ownership of the service we provide.
We offer a complete full management service for all our landlords.
Should you want us to provide a tenant only or just hand us the key and want to sit back and relax.
You decide if you want to use or full service or any part of it, we charge a simple 10% (plus VAT) on the monthly collected rent.
No additional hidden fees or charges.
- Comprehensive referencing procedure including a credit reference on your tenant
- Drafting of tenancy agreement, updated with best practice and latest legislation
- Compliance with Right to Rent legislation
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering (AML) legislation
- Initial valuation visit and report
- Assessment of your requirements and presentation of suitable marketing strategy
- Discussion on market conditions and compliance with legal framework
- Details to relocation and corporate market as appropriate
- Rightmove, On The Market, Zoopla, Boomin and Primelocation listing - the most popular online portals
- Exposure via our dedicated social media channels
- Professional photography and full floorplan
- Property marketed to our dedicated applicant database
- Viewings accompanied by a member of our dedicated lettings division
- Prompt feedback to your required level
- Negotiation to secure the best possible tenancy on your behalf
- Negotiation, in light of current market conditions, on renewal of the tenancy
- Automatic re-marketing at least 2 months before the existing tenant vacates
- Rent collection with rent transferred by BACS into your account electronically
- Emailed monthly statements
- Service of the correct legal notice as the tenancy end approaches
- Transfer of utilities and council tax at tenancy start date
- Check-in of your tenant at start date
- Check-out of your tenant at the end of the tenancy
- Handling all repairs and maintenance, liaising with tenant and contractor
- 24/7/365 management
- Payment of service charge and ground rent on your behalf
- Deposit registration with DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
- Negotiation of the deposit release and evidence report to DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
We can organise the below however the services have an additional charge:
- Professional inventory inspection with a comprehensive report, including photos - Quote can be provided on request.
- Rent guarantee insurance provided - Quote can be provided on request.
- Electric Installation Condition Report (ECIR) - Quote can be provided on request.
- Gas Safe Certificate provided - £75.00 (for up to two appliances)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) provided - £50.00
House of Multiple Occupancy - HMOs
HMOs, where you rent out the property room by room, can be very lucrative but at the same time managing it is not easy.
Over the years many regulations and rules have been put in place regarding HMOs, with each borough in London having a different take on implementing the law.
We have become a specialist in managing HMOs in many London Boroughs not only ensuring that all the rules and regulations are met but also ensuring the landlord is achieving the best highest return.
We offer a full management service for HMOs at a price of 15% (plus VAT) on the monthly collected rent.
Including the above services in addition for HMOs:
- Organise the cheapest utilities
- Responsible to pay all bills & utilities
- Organising cleaners
- Carry out regular visits, usually once a month
- Be proactive and not only re-active as HMOs due to their nature have much more wear and tear.
- Minimise void periods as costs can be higher and a miss-managed HMO can result in a loss.