Having managed residential properties for over 30 years we we apply the same skills, knowledge and expertise to managing blocks of multiple units.
The value of your apartment is our number one priority as we understand that the surrounding area and how it is managed is very important to maintain your properties value and in the long term to increase it.
Block management is a very hands on and serious subject and at times it can be very complicated with a large number of units and many service agreements.
We understand that all the freeholds/leaseholders want peace of mind that their block is being managed efficiently and economically and most importantly that all current laws and regulations are being met.
We do our best to keep cost as low as possible and the key to this is to be proactive, not only reacitive and providing updates and recommendations to the directors and lease holders.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Advising on all legal aspect of block management.
- Helping with organising insurance for the block (note we are not FCA registered so do not advise or recommend any products).
- Liaising with insurance company for any claims.
- Organising maintenance for all communal issues.
- Leasing and advising with directors with regards to legal matter that may arise.
- Collecting all service charges.
- Chasing for non-payment.
- Providing 6 monthly and yearly financial review.
- Providing a 6 monthly and yearly maintenance report.
- Organising service agreements (such as cleaning contract, lift maintenance contract, monthly fire and safety checks)
- Paying all service agreements.
- Monitoring and Providing CCTV footage as and when requested.
- Ensure CCTV is up and running at all times.
- Help and advice with any breaches of contract by lease/free holders.
- Help implement current and new terms and agreements for lease/free holders.
- Ensuring the block meets all current rules and regulations, in particular fire, health and safety regulations.
- Regular site visits and reporting any findings to the directors.
- Regular meetings with directors and lease holders.
We have Client Money Protection (CMP) in place so you can be safe in the knowledge your service charges are safe.
We are members or Propertymark ARLA (Association of residential lettings agents) so you know that you are working with professionals.